Thursday 16 December 2021

SLJ | Stan Lee

Vector art was the third activity that I have done. To create these images it uses lines, curves, and polygons to create the image. When people create this art is doesn't looks the focus/quality of the image, if people zoom in.

In the image I have created my hero, Stan Lee. He is an author for the Marvel comic books and is very famous for the books he wrote. The reason why I chose Stan Lee is because he is a very wise man and entiertained alot of people and probably inspired them to make their own books. He and his comics have been so succseful that many directors have been making shows and movies about his marvel comics.



3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Koura-Beau, Matua Jacob here! Really like your Stan Lee Vector! The shading on the side is excellent and just adds that next level dynamic to the picture. Your quote from Stan is one of my favourites and a great moto to live by! I also have to say you did an excellent job with his glasses! I always find the small lines tricky. Did you use curve line tool for it or just a normal line tool? Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mōrena Koura-Beau,

    It’s Charlotte here, a blog commenter for Manaiakalani. Nice work completing the Vector Art, Step it up activity!

    You have created such an amazing piece of art - you should be proud of it! Stan Lee is also one of my heroes so I loved your work and I thought the quote you used was awesome. Do you create your own comics like Stan Lee did?

    Did drawing Stan Lee take a long time? If you had to choose another hero to draw, who would it be?

    Ngā Mihi Nui
    Charlotte Visser
    Summer Learning Journey

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wicked!

    Koura-Beau I love this so much. Stan Lee is one of my hero's too. I love marvel comics, who is your favourite super hero?

    Keep up the awesome work!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.