Monday 29 July 2019

I or Me

Use I or me in the blanks to complete the sentences below. 

☑️1. Jade, Ted, Dale and I were all anxious to go to the zoo tomorrow.  
☑️2. You can leave the rest of the books with Jean or Me. 
☑️3. Both my sister and I wish we didn't have to wear glasses. 
☑️4. My older brother and I want to go to Alaska. 
☑️5. Jane, her sister and I all went to the circus. 
☑️6. Jake asked if he could come to the park with Caleb and Me . 
☑️7. My friend and I are going to the park. 
☑️8. Jess and I were at a tournament all weekend. 
☑️9. My father asked Me to leave. 
☑️10. My mother gave Me a new phone. 
☑️11. This is what I wanted. 

☑️12. My sister and I are going to the beach.
Today we've Been doing Vocabulary and iv'e done ever thing right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.