Friday 28 February 2020

Kiwi can

L.I To communicate  positively

Today My class and I went to kiwi can. We played a game I don't know the name of the game but  I know how to play. First there are some cones and some of them are right side up and up side down. One team had to flip the cones around and the other team gets to put it upside down. The other team won and The other team lost. The next game it was called street fighter. The staff had to call out numbers and we had to do the moves so when he calls out 1,2,3,4,5 which is a punch 2 is two punches 3 is kick 4 is jump twist and punch 5 is you have to put your hands together and split them apart and point straight. We had to move different places so we don't hit anybody. The staff has to pick a person and pick any number and we have to do the action before them I won on every body and I beat half of year 5 and every one was happy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.