Friday 30 October 2020

Touch Rugby | Kiwi Sport

Today for Touch rugby we learnt the skills on how to play the game.

The first skill planting the ball. We had to place the ball between our legs so when we plant the ball we step over the it and let the other person get it.

Second we learnt passing the ball and planting the ball in different cones. My partner I worked with was suppose to pick put the ball and pass it to me to plant it to another cone.

Lastly we did Defending and Attacking. Defending and Attacking were 2 teams. One team was the defender and one team was the attacker. The attacker was suppose to hold the ball and get it to the other side without getting touched and defender was suppose to stop the attacker from getting the ball to the other side.

I enjoyed this activity because it teaches me how to learn the basic skills of touch rugby.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.