Thursday 11 March 2021

LS1's Treaty

We learnt about the 3Ps in the Treaty of Waitangi and how they apply to our learning.

First Mr Ogilvie introduced the 3Ps in the Treaty of Waitangi. They are Protection, Partnership and Participation.

Then in groups we wrote statements about the 3Ps in LS1. LS1 figured out the 3Ps are all connected. 

After that we used our group ideas and thought about how they connected to me.

I chose these 3 statements because they will help me be successful with my learning in LS1. I'll be apart of something that I have never done before.




1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Kourabeau.
    I really like how you have thought about how the 3P's of the Treaty of Waitangi can apply to your learning in LS1 especially your idea of helping your partner if they are struggling. Your stick men drawings are very cute although maybe next time your could remember the print design rules around font size so it is the same and easy to read.
    Just a note apart means separated or away from someone, you are a part of the students in LS1 :-)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.