Wednesday 14 April 2021

Making Connection

Connections are similar and relate to text to self, text to text, text to world.

Text to Self relates to actions between the book and the yourself. For example 
the Duck feeds water to the Horse. My connection is I feed food to my cat.

Text to Text relates to action from the book to another book. For example the Duck tries to avoid being eaten. My connection is the mouse tricks animals into thinking the mouse will eat them.

Text to World relates to the actions between the book and whats happening in the world. For example the Duck gave food to the village as it was theirs. My connection is in real life people give food to charity as they don't have much food.

These 3 things help people to understand what they are reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.