Wednesday 26 May 2021

Balancing

This week I was passing balls to my partner while balancing

First our group started passing a netball to each person in the group by passing the netball from our chest to the other person.

I enjoyed passing the netball but it was hard because I wasn't balancing very well so I wouldn't catch the ball.


Next our group started passing a rugby ball to the other person in the group by putting the ball at the side of our hip a and pass it.

I enjoyed it because I was balancing very well so I could catch the ball.




Then our group moved on to passing the hokey ball by one of the group members rolling the hokey ball and the other group member stoping the ball and hitting it to the other group member.

It was fun but I couldn't catch the ball because the balancing made me shake so I could miss the ball.



After our group moved on to passing and catching the frisby by facing forward to my partner and passing the from our side of the hip and throw it.



I enjoyed it but it was very hard because I couldn't catch my balance.

Lastly our group moved on to passing the basket ball to another person in the group by dribling the ball and passing it from your chest.

I enjoyed it but the dribling messed up my balance. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.