Wednesday 2 June 2021

Balancing

This week I learnt about balancing.

First we started passing the hokeyball. We were rolling and hitting the hokey ball while balancing.

It was hard because the balancing made me shake and I missed the ball.



Next we moved on to balancing an egg on a spoon. We were placing the spoon on the floor and used power to get it up while balancing.

This was hard because my balancing made me wobble and I dropped the egg. 




After we moved on to balancing a soccerball. We were balancing a soccerball on our heads and also kicked the ball as many times while balancing.

This was not easy to do because the ball couldn't balance on my head.


Then we moved on to volleyball. My partner had to dig and set the volleyball to the other partner while balancing.

This was fun to do because I kept my balancing straight so I could hit the ball.



Lastly we moved on to tennis. One partner had to throw the tennis ball and the person who is hitting the ball has to balance.

Hitting the ball was the hardest because the balancing made me wobble and couldn't keep myself straight.





 




1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Koura-Beau.
    interesting blog post about balancing with different equipment. I also did these balancing activities and had trouble with hitting the tennis ball. Next time you could try to not move while lowering the egg and spoon.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.