Thursday 1 July 2021

Measurement non standard

I measured three objects using one of the units of measuement. There are four units of measurements which are millimetres, centimetres, metres and kilometres.

The first object I estimated was a box. I estimated the height, width and length of the box. Then I measured the actual height, width and length with a ruler.

The next object I estimated was a book. Next I estimated the height, width and length of the book and then measured the actual measurement.

The last object I estimated was a whiteboured. I measured the actual height, width and length of the container for the right measurement.

I enjoyed this task because my estimati were nearly close to the actual measurement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.