Friday 31 July 2020

Swimming

For our swimming session the year 5 had to go to swimming groups we went last year. We went to each of our swimming groups.


Our coach was called coach James. He taught us how to float instead of sinking or drowning.
I had to put my body's flat so we can float.

If we put our head up while we float we sink.
I also got taught how to swim faster and kick with our legs.

I used a swimming technique called the dolphin. I had to point my hands above my ears and when I jumped in the water I had to put my legs together and kick.


I used another technique called the frog kick. I had kick my feet and swim down to the other side.

After I jumped off the platform

we had to high five his hand and we had to get out of the pool


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.