Thursday 6 August 2020

Kiwi Sport: Swimming

Today I practised my water safety skills at the Lagoon Pools.

The first skill I practised was streamline. To do streamline kicking  I put my hands pointing above my ears. I had to jump in the water kicking with my legs.

Then I practised rotation kicking. To do rotation kicking I jumped off the platform and had to be in the water  rotating my body around.

Lastly I practised the dolphin kick. To do the dolphin kick I jump in the water with our legs together and kicked at the same time. I had to jump in the water and I had to put my back up and down.

I got better at the dolphin kick but I need to improve on my kicking

L.I to develop knowledge of water safety



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.