Friday 13 August 2021

Swimming week 3

LS1 and I went to the pools to learn water safety.

First we did back floating. Back floating helps us breathe when we float. To back float keep your head facing up, stomach above the water, hands beside your side, and kick.

Next we did back strokes. To backstroke, float on your back and wave your arms in circles backwards.

To finish up we did a dolphin dive. To do a dolphin dive, put your hands on top of each other and dive so you can touch the floor.

I enjoyed it because I learned a lot of new skills to help me in case I get stuck in a ripe place.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Koura Beau how can we float on our back it is hard for me every time I float on my back I keep
    on singking it’s hard to do back floats

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.