Tuesday 17 August 2021

Why you should stop RACISM

I wrote down reasons why racism is bad.

First I thought of what topic I will use to persuade my audience of what I will be talking about. I wrote down the things I will use to persuade my audience and I picked why we should stop racism. I wrote down all the ideas of why we should stop rasicm.

Next I looked up more information about why we should stop racism and I looked at websites for information. I used some information I could get and wrote it all down on a document. I wrote down lot's of information and reasons.

Finally I got links to different topics about my topic. An example: According to this site before 1964 restaurants wouldn’t let dark skinned people stay and eat there, they would tell them to order take out and leave.

I learned a lot about Why racism is bad and I have to stop it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.